This Beauty Derma Roller will make your topical cosmetics 3 times more effective.
The derma roller cylinder is equipped with hundreds of microneedles that pierce through the top layer of your skin and creates thousand of micro punctures, creating collagen production within your skin and an efficient nutrient delivery system in the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue.
- Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment
- Stretch mark removal
- Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal
- Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
- Hyperpigmentation treatment
- Effective for Stretch Mark Removal, Anti Aging, Repair Acne Scarring, Wrinkle Reduction, Cellulite Reduction, Hair Loss Treatments, etc
- A common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Our high-quality Dermaroller is rolled over the skin to create thousands of miniscule contact points, leaving your body’s natural healing process to rejuvenate and repair the skin for a smoother, younger-looking appearance.
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores, and skin elasticity, which will increase skin thickness. Can be used for all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp
- The process will not be painful (it’s only a tingling sensation). Price is effective compared to expensive cosmetic laser treatments
- Suitable for all kinds of skin
- Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Microneedling creates invisible punctures on the skin which acts as a catalyst to improve strength, suppleness, and elasticity in the skin. Simply roll back and forth, gently massaging the desired area and your skin will naturally develop a brighter complexion and beautiful glowing skin tone.
- Soak about 5~8 minutes with 75% alcohol.
- Using ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
- Try it on the back of your hand so you can get a feel of the right pressure.
- Make sure your face is completely clean when you start this.
- Never apply force when rolling it on your face.
- Use for 10-15 minutes.
- Beginning with once a week, allow your skin a few days of rest.
- After a month can use it 2-3 times a week.
- Never use on open pores.
- Submerge roller in Hydrogen Peroxide or Alcohol to disinfect.
- Follow up treatment with a nice moisturizer or vitamin C serum to get your skin looking great.
- Needle length: 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm
- Needle number: 540
- Material: stainless steel (needles) and hard plastic (handle).